Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Most Beautiful Australian actress : Cate Blanchett

Most Beautiful Australian actress : Cate Blanchett
Most Beautiful Australian actress : Cate Blanchett

Australian actress Cate Blanchett has been named the beauty brand SK-II’s new global ambassador. She’s held the role in Australian for the past three years and has been using the product for seven.

“Throughout my career, I have only accepted roles that I am passionate about and my partnership with SK-II is no different. I truly believe I already played this role as an ambassador long before SK-II caught up with me,” the actress was quoted as saying.

SK-II, a Procter & Gamble brand, was launched in Japan over 25 years ago. The line’s signature ingredient, Pitera(R), contains vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and organic acids that work together to allow the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process to function at its prime.

We like Cate. She always looks dynamo and classy and stuff. Okay, fine… fine… We’re now curious about this SK-II and might go buy it or at least head to Saks to get a free sample.


No comments:

Post a Comment