Monday, December 6, 2010

Belinda Stewart-Wilson strips to her underwear for sexy photoshoot

She can normally be found wearing a plain shirt and trousers and looking after her son Will McKenzie in hit Channel 4 comedy The Inbetweeners.

But now Belinda Stewart-Wilson has fulfilled the dreams of many a fan of the show by stripping to her underwear for a sexy photoshoot in FHM magazine.

The 40-year-old actress, who plays Polly Mckenzie in the show, wears a black bra and suspenders, as well as a basque under a fur coat, in the racy photographs.

What a woman: The Inbetweeners star Belinda Stewart-Wilson poses in sexy black underwear in a new photoshoot for FHM magazine

What a woman: The Inbetweeners star Belinda Stewart-Wilson poses in sexy black underwear in a new photoshoot for FHM magazine

And Stewart-Wilson, who is often referred to as 'Will's fit mum' in the programme, said she doesn't mind being considered a sex symbol.

She said: 'I think the fascination with older women comes from the belief they know something you don’t. I think with The Inbetweeners it’s all in the boys’ imaginations, they’re so rude about her.

'She’s not really a prostitute or a stripper, but in their heads she’s all of those things. She’s become incredibly popular by doing very little.

Cougar: The 40-year-old actress insists she is happy to be known as something of a sex symbol among show fans

Cougar: The 40-year-old actress insists she is happy to be known as something of a sex symbol among show fans

'I went to the read-through for the third series and I was literally blushing all the way through from what they were saying about me. It’s filthy, but that’s why it’s popular.'

The full interview appears in this month's FHM magazine, out now

The full interview appears in this month's FHM magazine, out now

As well as starring in The Inbetweeners, Stewart-Wilson is well-known on the comedy field for her roles in sketch shows such as The Peter Serafinowicz Show, The IT Crowd and The Armstrong And Miller Show.

And she admits her love of comedy stemmed from the way she looked when she was younger.

She told FHM: 'I was never very good looking - I had my jaw pulled forward, I had a squint and a patch over one eye to straighten it up - so I thought I’d make people laugh to get them on my side. I thought it was quite cool though, as I was sure I looked like a pirate.

'Comedy is my choice as it’s what I’ve always enjoyed doing. I used to put on sketch shows at boarding school when I was eight. I’m not sure about the material, but it did used to get a laugh.'

Stewart-Wilson is the daughter of Sir Blair Stewart-Wilson, who acted as the Queen Elizabeth's Equerry when she was younger.

But the actress says that while having friends in such high places might seem strange to some, it was everyday life for her.

She added: 'It sounds weird but it seemed perfectly normal at the time. I met her a few times as well as Prince Charles.

'The royal family are very good at making you feel at ease, totally relaxed and like you’re the most important person in the room.

'It’s an amazing knack, I don’t know how they do it.'

The full interview with Stewart-Wilson appears in this month's issue of FHM magazine, out now.


source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment